Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What? I'm going on tour tomorrow?

I'm not entirely sure how this happened, but apparently, I am leaving to go on tour up to Ontario tomorrow. This means that today is going to be completely crazy because I am not ready to leave to go anywhere - let alone 2000 km away for 3 weeks.


How could I be so unprepared? Well, it probably has something to do with the fact that I helped my neighbours host a folk festival this past weekend, but that's a blog post for another time.


Somehow, I'm sure I will manage to get everything I need into the car and launch myself tomorrow.


I will be absolutely delighted if you are able to catch one of my shows while I'm on the road. Here are the dates!


Thursday, September 29, 2011, 7:30 pm

Fables

Tatamagouche, NS

no cover

Come and join us for activist songs and songs of joy and heartbreak. I love Fables and the folks who hang out there. Looking forward to this show!


Monday, October 3, 9:30pm

Chick-Pickin' Mondays at Grumpy's in MONTREAL

1242 rue Bishop

I'm performing the opening spot at this infamous weekly gathering of women singer-songwriters. I can hardly wait!


Wednesday, October 5, 2011, 8pm

House Concert in OTTAWA

Please e-mail for more details: mail@alexsings.ca


Friday, October 7, 2011, 7:30 pm

House Concert in PETERBOROUGH

Please e-mail for more details: mail@alexsings.ca


Saturday, October 15, 2011, 8 pm

House Concert in TORONTO

52 Boustead (Roncesvalles + Dundas West)

Tickets: $12

Tickets available through Eventbrite. Seating is limited, so please buy your tickets early.

No comments:

Post a Comment