Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shows in the City-formerly-known-as-Home

Hi Folks,

I'm playing a couple of shows in Toronto next week while I'm here visiting. I'd love for you to come out to either or both of these:


Tuesday, March 22
C'est What? (Front & Church)
9pm start
I'm opening for my friends Tanya Philipovich and Lucas Stagg who are resident at C'est What? every Tuesday this month. Come to listen, stay to drink.
cover $5

Saturday, March 26
Wise Daughters Craft Market in the Junction
3079B Dundas Street West (entrance on Quebec Ave. just south of Dundas West)
7pm – 9pm
I'm honoured that this intimate acoustic "Not-in-a-House House Concert" is part of the International Women's Day/Week/Month celebrations at Wise Daughters. Please note, this is an alcohol-free event, and if you want to bring your kids, I will try not to swear–too much.
Seating is limited so please call 416.761.1555 to reserve a spot if you would like to attend this show.
cover $5

I won't be back in Toronto until October, so if you would like to hear me perform my songs live (and I have some new ones for you!), now's your chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment