Sunday, October 17, 2010

Save a Penny!

I'm very excited to announce that The Day the Money Run Out is available for sale at Soundscapes (572 College Street) and at the Roncy location of She Said Boom (393 Roncesvalles Ave.)

If you are in Toronto and craving a copy before the launch party on Thursday, or if you aren't able to make it to the launch, please stop by and pick up a copy at one of these fine independent music retailers.

In the interest of optimum convenience, Soundscapes is open later hours that I am (though I'm generally awake long before they open, so if you ever need to get a copy of the cd before breakfast, get in touch). She Said Boom is a little further west that I am – just across the street from the awesome Revue Cinema. And shopping locally on Roncy is a great help to the businesses there during their massive street construction ordeal.

The CD sells for $14.99 at either store. I don't tend to carry that many pennies around with me, so if you buy your copy at the launch (or over breakfast sometime) it'll be an even $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment