Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Toronto Women's Bookstore - Three Day Cabaret (and cds for sale)

I'm delighted to announce that the Toronto Women's Bookstore at 73 Harbord Street is selling my new cd, The Day the Money Run Out.

And, I'm going to perform a short set at the TWB on Thursday, October 28 as part of their 3-day Cabaret in celebration of their grand re-opening.

Here's the line-up of performers (starting at 7pm and running to about 10pm). Hope you can stop by:

Anne Perdue - reading from her newly released book "I'm a Registered Nurse Not a Whore"
Dinah Thorpe
Alex Hickey
Alexandra Nunez, Shameema & Tony
Edgardo Moreno & Valeria
Gord Zubrecki Band

I'm looking forward to this celebration of the revitalization of a great Toronto institution. In addition to Thursday's musical extravaganza, there will be readings on Wednesday, October 27 and a dance party on Friday, October 29. More information available through the TWB's Facebook group.

No comments:

Post a Comment